POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : artistic water final - IRTC WIP : artistic water final - IRTC WIP Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:54:54 EDT (-0400)
  artistic water final - IRTC WIP
From: Tek
Date: 12 Nov 2006 11:23:37
Message: <45574a89@news.povray.org>
Well in light of the recently announced IRTC topic "Complexity" I figure a
multi-fractal based water effect is fairly on topic (perhaps?). So I've
adapted this to be a more dramatic image.

Changes: I've moved the ship further away and smashed it's windows, there's
some nice media to fogging and mist from the waves, and some general
tweaking of the overall colours in the scene.

Also, since it's been requested, I've posted the source in p.b.s-f. Enjoy!

I think it's basically finished!

What do you think?
--
Tek