POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Abyss : The Abyss Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:57:28 EDT (-0400)
  The Abyss
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 11 Nov 2006 07:25:50
Message: <4555c14e@news.povray.org>
I am working on some underwater scenes. This here is not yet finished, but
shows the modular structure of that underwater base.

It is a base situated on the seabed, maybe around 100 meters deep. The
control tower is built already, as well as the so important tunnel system
which will connect all modules. There are also some storage silos. The
divers are preparing the installation of a power plant, of some farming
complexes, and of the personal accomodations.

Each module contains full interior design! It is possible to have animated
sequences through tunnels and modules.

Problems:

I am still working with FOG as water simulator, but that affects the
atmosphere inside the structures, as well. I urgently need to replace Fog
with somethjing better. Anyone having an idea?

Greetings,

Sven

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: