POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : How to get an underwater scene? : How to get an underwater scene? Server Time
1 Sep 2024 12:15:30 EDT (-0400)
  How to get an underwater scene?
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 10 Nov 2006 22:02:34
Message: <45553d4a@news.povray.org>
Hi.

I want to create an underwater scene, playing on the ground. What would be
the best way to create such an environment? Fog? And if, how to define that
fog? Everything should be blueish-greenish, and since it is deep sea, the
distance takes away the details.

Any idea? Please give me a brief sample code. I guess, it would be media,
right? Important is, that the rendering will not slow down too much.

Thanks,

Sven