POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity problem with beta 15 : Re: Radiosity problem with beta 15 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity problem with beta 15
From: Bob H
Date: 9 Nov 2006 17:51:34
Message: <4553b0f6$1@news.povray.org>
I've seen this listed now as part of the "known issues" on the download
page, however it has not been in the changes.txt file itself. Could be that
people are mistaking the "Radiosity support is still alpha quality" in that
text file as meaning it is actually functional to some degree.

I also notice this changes.txt from the beta 16 zip I downloaded, probably
very near to its release, only tells of beta 14/14a and 15 differences yet
nothing about 16.