POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : upload puzzle... : Re: upload puzzle... Server Time
16 May 2024 18:37:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: upload puzzle...
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 Nov 2006 03:07:22
Message: <4552e1ba$1@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> schreef in bericht news:45522b37$1@news.povray.org...

>     Yes, I know that Bill, and I'm sorry, I wasn't having a pop at you or
> anything, I read your post and just blurted out my feelings because I'm
> having a difficult time at the moment with my wife being recently
> hospitalised. I just wasn't very 'with it' last night, that's all, Pover.

I don't know about Bill, but I didn't read your answer as any kind of
criticism. In fact, I found it quite true (and emotional, now I know why)
and something we are not always standing still for to consider at length. It
was a fair reminder, especially as I happen to know exactly what you
mean....
I hope your wife will be well soon. Lots of strength to both of you!

Thomas