POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : artistic water : artistic water Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:02:56 EDT (-0400)
  artistic water
From: Tek
Date: 7 Nov 2006 18:34:27
Message: <45511803@news.povray.org>
I decided to have a play with ridged_mf. Usually I avoid it because it has
all those parameters and granite generally looks good enough. Anyway, I came
up with something rather good!

Render time 6h 36m.

I'm very pleased with it, but the horizon looks wierd with all those wave
crests at exactly the same height. Also the water has a really nice media
for stuff underwater, which is slowing down the render time, and you can't
see any sign of it in this shot! doh!
--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com