POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : parameters in Povray : parameters in Povray Server Time
1 Jun 2024 21:50:19 EDT (-0400)
  parameters in Povray
From: marabou
Date: 30 Oct 2006 04:48:09
Message: <4545ca59@news.povray.org>
Did anybody had the idea to change behaviour of Povray in that way that it
accepts programm calls like
povray +pv +w 640 +h 480 +i inputfile.pov +o outputfile.png
instead of:
povray +p +v +w640 +h480 +iinputfile.pov +ooutputfile.png
?
Is there a way to force that behaviour? Will it be possible in next
releases?
Is there an idea behind how it accepts paramters for now?

I often use command expandation by tabs. If some would take away my
expandation I would throw away my PC. ;-)