POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oak Tree montage, WIP : Re: Oak Tree montage, WIP Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:00:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oak Tree montage, WIP
From: Alain
Date: 24 Oct 2006 20:21:14
Message: <453eadfa@news.povray.org>
P Brewer nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 23/10/2006 18:16:

> Also, I mentioned above the 4 seasons idea. What can I do to differentiate
> spring from summer? I'd like 4 distinct images. I was thinking a foggy
> picture for spring with some small patches of snow?

In spring the leaves are a little smaller and a somewhat lighter green.
During the sumer, the leaves grow a darker green, maybe with sume blueish
shadeing. They are full grown and more opaque.
Longer shadows in spring, shorter ones for sumer.

--
Alain
"The fact that windows is one of the most popular ways to operate a computer