POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CT:s during live fire exercise... : Re: CT:s during live fire exercise... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:27:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CT:s during live fire exercise...
From: Data Banks
Date: 19 Oct 2006 05:48:56
Message: <45374a08@news.povray.org>
"RusHHouR" <gee### [at] mailnu> wrote in message

>>From: Kyle
>>Lots of crates and explosive barrels are a must!
>>Where did you get the models?
>
> Crates are almost a must with cs, i agree.
> Models are from the games .mdl file, converted to ini-files in MilkSkape
> 3d.

Ah, so that's what I could use Milkshape for :) And to think I only got the
damn think because all the Sims2 Modding tutes used it

>>From: Data Banks
>>I'd be perplexed too if it was the monitor cable broken & yet it was still
>>working ;)
>>
>>Hrm, the tower would imply that - a nicely carpeted office or study. Will
>>make the CTs looks odd
>
> Since it seems hard to make this scene believable, aiming for odd may not
> be
> so bad... ;)

Well, with well-placed items around the desk, the broken cable won't be seen
:P
Maybe a foot-rest for them. After all, it's hard work running those
exercises ;)
Some empty pizza boxes, too. Maybe coffee cups & some coffee rings on the
desk?

BTW, I like the tower case.