POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Demonstration of ( very simple) room-macros and some wingsmodels : Re: Demonstration of ( very simple) room-macros and some wingsmodels Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:30:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Demonstration of ( very simple) room-macros and some wingsmodels
From: Tek
Date: 18 Oct 2006 16:30:30
Message: <45368ee6$1@news.povray.org>
Gorgeous lighting. The table looks great. And the windows & walls look very
good (so good I almost ignored them!).

The floor texture is aliasing & moire-ing horrifically, I suggest you smooth
the pattern a bit or use much higher AA settings. AA would also help the
noisy reflections on the floor. Finally that sofa looks like you've cut a
few corners, literally and metaphorically: the cushion where it's carved to
fit the arm is a round peg in a square hole and overhangs really far, and
there's a lot of hard edges on the sofa which seem odd because there's a few
nice curved ones.

On the whole, sort out the AA and the sofa and it would look pretty
photo-real!

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com