POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Zeger's Greebles revisited (attn. Thomas De Groot) : Zeger's Greebles revisited (attn. Thomas De Groot) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:28:57 EDT (-0400)
  Zeger's Greebles revisited (attn. Thomas De Groot)
From: Doctor John
Date: 16 Oct 2006 05:56:34
Message: <45335752@news.povray.org>
Mainly for Thomas but all are welcome to join in.

I couldn't find my original changes to greebles.inc so I started working on
a fresh version last night. The only thing that I've changed is line 31 (see
attached) and now greebletest.pov renders but we still appear to have some
problems (ignoring the multiple error messages which I will fix shortly) in
that the left side of the cylindrical object seems to be dissolving away -
any ideas what might be causing this?

Secondly, any chance of you translating the comments into English so that I
have a fighting chance of understanding Zeger's thinking while he wrote the
original code.

John

--
"Please refrain from fondling the nymphs and sprites
- it makes them giggly and skittish.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'greebletest.jpg' (36 KB) Download 'greebles-inc_truncated.txt' (2 KB)

Preview of image 'greebletest.jpg'
greebletest.jpg