POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Down the Drain (wip) : Re: Down the Drain (wip) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:32:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Down the Drain (wip)
From: dlm
Date: 13 Oct 2006 09:27:45
Message: <452f9451$1@news.povray.org>
> At this stage, I am truly interested in your criticism, so that I can do
> something with it (or not...:-))
>
> Oh! by the way! Found the Drain? Look better. It is there...
>
> Thomas

Can't find the drain or any evidence of water.
It might be an idea to have some reflective water gloss in the low lying
areas (residue areas/rocks), or to have cracked dry mud.
Also the bald hill on the left looks strangely unnatural with no vegetation
at the top.
But perhaps that's all part of your surreal intention.
DLM