POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poser figures & edge macro : Poser figures & edge macro Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:33:06 EDT (-0400)
  Poser figures & edge macro
From: Thibaut Jonckheere
Date: 13 Oct 2006 08:22:56
Message: <452f8520@news.povray.org>
I am currently experimenting using poser figures with my edge macro, to
get edges and a cel-shading look. It works quite well without too much
trouble (the meshes are heavy though, so I had to re-write the perl part
of my macro to make calculations in a more efficient way). Here is the
meeting of Aiko (free on Daz3d) with a Galapagos tortoise (free model of
this week on daz3d !).

	Thibaut

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: