POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SCC4 wips : Re: SCC4 wips Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SCC4 wips
From: Tek
Date: 7 Oct 2006 12:34:40
Message: <4527d720@news.povray.org>
news:4527d48f$1@news.povray.org...
> Thibaut Jonckheere wrote:
>> At the same time, he is also *giving* help to the other people, since he
>> is sharing his (powerfull) tricks and techniques. The net result will be
>> better pictures by everyone.
>
>  The net result is certainly not balanced. He is getting *concrete*
> help to reduce his scene. Others are only getting potential help, in
> the very unlikely case that they will be using a similar feature in
> their scenes.

Really? What help have I got exactly? The only suggestions made to reduce
the scene were made after I'd already figured the same thing out myself.

On the other hand if someone wants to nick my source code and change the
colour of things they'll have a great image without needing any talent!

Okay I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com