POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : My version of Orchid's failed render from p.b.i : My version of Orchid's failed render from p.b.i Server Time
1 Sep 2024 12:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  My version of Orchid's failed render from p.b.i
From: Tek
Date: 7 Oct 2006 10:48:38
Message: <4527be46$1@news.povray.org>
Rather annoyingly I always find it easier to do things myself than to
explain how to do them, I realise this must be pretty frustrating for Orchid
who I'm trying to help... ho-hum, hopefully this code is sufficiently
readable that it should illustrate my point.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message