POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : tightrope (IRTC WIP) : Re: tightrope (IRTC WIP) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:33:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: tightrope (IRTC WIP)
From: Alain
Date: 4 Oct 2006 22:15:22
Message: <45246aba@news.povray.org>
Joanne Simpson nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 04/10/2006 06:53:
> guess what's absent (OK it's a bit obvious)
> Joanne
> http://www.onewhiteraven.com

It have an oniric quality. It don't mather if it makes sence or have any logic.
I can imagine a rope coming from a point in the sky, far to the left and way up,
ending somewhere to the right behind and under the observer.

--
Alain
HAMMER:  Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as