POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Head test w/Wings3d : Re: Head test w/Wings3d Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:32:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Head test w/Wings3d
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Oct 2006 10:03:27
Message: <4523bf2f$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> schreef in bericht
> I don't know, it looks very like a few people I saw while working in
> Nigeria. Not that I'm arguing with your rule. I think that the model looks
> very good.

Indeed. As said, it is a rule of thumb, for average heads (at least that's
what I learned in drawing classes), but there are slight variations around
that. Still, I believe it is very close to that rule.
We need the *ex cathedra* from a *real* artist or anthropologist :-)

Thomas