POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Reaper (WIP) : Re: The Reaper (WIP) - Gaspode Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:35:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Reaper (WIP) - Gaspode
From: Marc
Date: 2 Oct 2006 04:13:57
Message: <4520ca45@news.povray.org>

4520bc49@news.povray.org...
> Interestingly, in 2001 I made the attached scene. At the time I didn't
know
> about Gaspode (or Ankh-Morpork either).
>
> Thomas

Well  as I changed nearly nothing to your houses (brick wall is a
height_field  and I tuned ambients to 0) they really are the same.
Your dog is cleaner and healtier than Gaspode but he is obviously waiting
for the delicatessen to be placed on the stall. ;-)
This scene could be happening at twilight not too far from mine :-) good
mood

Marc