POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC wip_01 : IRTC wip_01 Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:33:37 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC wip_01
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Sep 2006 10:05:39
Message: <451bd6b3@news.povray.org>
Slowly getting my bearings for the new IRTC round. Thought I could show you
this first wip, though.

Height_field initially made in WorldMachine, exported to Leveller where I
selected the right camera position and from where I exported the locations
for the trees. Textures are all slope and altitude related of course. Red
cylinder is a placeholder (thanks to position_finder, the excellent little
utility by Norbert Kern. Thanks Norbert! which I improved a tiny little bit
for my own use).

I have different directions in mind now, peaceful (the obvious one), or with
a twist (I won't tell).

So...

Thomas

Post a reply to this message