POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another skeleton : Re: Another skeleton Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another skeleton
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Sep 2006 03:22:59
Message: <451b7853@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] earthlinknet> schreef in bericht

> I have a copy of 3.5--though I haven't used  it in a *long* time.
> Downloaded
> it before I started learning to use POV-Ray, but couldn't make any sense
> of
> it at the time. NO fault of MORAY, just my own then-ignorance of POV-Ray.
> Not now, of course!  :-P

Oh, Moray is a whole different world of experience! :-)
In fact, it is very easy to use, very fast for building rapidly complex
scenes, and with a treasure trove of nice and useful plugins.

> I thought POSERAY could do the conversion, but I see not. So I'll crank up
> MORAY again.  A good idea anyway.

No, no! You definitely will need Moray! You won't regret it.

Thomas