POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another skeleton : Re: Another skeleton Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another skeleton
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Sep 2006 03:17:55
Message: <451b7723$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> schreef in bericht

> That's a good idea. I have used a couple of you models and have
> appreciated
> them.

OK. I shall do that shortly.

>> It would also be time for me to update them a bit, but as I am very
>> lazy....
>>
> That's no excuse :-)

Really?  :-)
But, seriously, if I can find the time, I shall certainly revisit the
houses. In particular, the use of the materials can be much improved, and
some building aspects are not up to my own standards anymore...

Thomas