POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lichtenberg figure... : Re: Lichtenberg figure... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:17:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lichtenberg figure...
From: St
Date: 27 Sep 2006 23:22:59
Message: <451b4013@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>

>>       Heh, thank you Ken, but I don't need it now that I've joined the BB
>> Club...  ;)
>>

> Ooh, you lucky guy. Wish I had one o' them new-fangled broadband
> thingies...
> :-(

     Well, just go for it. I've been having a great time looking at all
those images that the 'masters' make in places like Highend3D and 3DKingdom
etc. I couldn't before, (well I could, but I was restricted to only one or
two viewings that took ten minutes to download), but now, it's just instant.

     ~Steve~