POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Feathered friends... (wip) : Re: Feathered friends... (wip) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:32:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feathered friends... (wip)
From: St
Date: 24 Sep 2006 16:17:18
Message: <4516e7ce@news.povray.org>
"Jaime Vives Piqueres" <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote in message
> Nice composition,

  Thanks Jaime.

and strange: I've never heard of skeletal falconry
> before...

  Well, it started with Poser of course, and then I had to invent a scene to
fit the pose.  ;)  I just created this as I went along. (If you notice
though, I've used some elements of my "Dumped" scene from the last IRTC
topic - namely the trees).

> only one technical question: where is the mandatory fog? ;)

     Stuck in the menu of PoV.   :)

       ~Steve~