POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : wip no title [58kb] : Re: wip no title [58kb] Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:41:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wip no title [58kb]
From: Jim Charter
Date: 20 Sep 2006 17:52:44
Message: <4511b82c$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:
>

>>Tee hee, well actually, in rl, there is a glass table in the window just
>>in front of the dresses with pair of shoes and a clasp purse displayed.
>>

> That surprises me, why else would it have caught your attention?

> Dell.
> Hmm thinks! I hope that is not a too personal question :-)

Nope, not too personal.  But actually, while I have been thinking of
window displays alot, and ones displaying shoes do attract me, this
particular scene didn't happen to come about that way at all.  It was
really more about the cobbles and the wraith-like dresses.  That shop
seems to do gown type dresses and may be in fact for weddings, I'm not
sure.  The basic display seems to stay the same, just the dresses
change.  The mannekins are hung quite high and the dresses seem to have
long trains usually and a lot of ornate play around the bosum.