POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RCSODCP : RCSODCP Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:41:57 EDT (-0400)
  RCSODCP
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 19 Sep 2006 21:28:32
Message: <45109940@news.povray.org>
In honor of the newly named dwarf planet Eris, I present two different
reflective chaos spheres over a double checkered plane. I don't like the
lighting on the glass one, but I have a lot to learn about photons.

I think that if it is going to stay as my desktop background, I need to
have the sphere reflecting the icons on my desktop.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cs_glass.jpg' (45 KB) Download 'cs_metal.jpg' (45 KB)

Preview of image 'cs_glass.jpg'
cs_glass.jpg

Preview of image 'cs_metal.jpg'
cs_metal.jpg