POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 57 Bel Air : Re: 57 Bel Air Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:43:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 57 Bel Air
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 19 Sep 2006 11:54:35
Message: <451012bb$1@news.povray.org>
Trevor G Quayle wrote:
> One last car render.  This one's a 1957 Bel Air hardtop.  Nice model to work
> with except for the lack of texture on the light lenses.  I may do something
> about that if I get around to it.

These are coming along nicely.  I've never modeled/rendered a car but it
seems like the headlights would be one of the most difficult parts.

How about lining those cars up in a single scene.  Be a nice contrast
from the different generations and you could fill the scene with more
car instead of HDRI background.

Skip