POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 57 Bel Air : Re: 57 Bel Air Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:36:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 57 Bel Air
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Sep 2006 09:04:58
Message: <450feafa$1@news.povray.org>
"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> One last car render.  This one's a 1957 Bel Air hardtop.  Nice model to
> work
> with except for the lack of texture on the light lenses.  I may do
> something
> about that if I get around to it.

Oh dear! My uncle (who was a rich man, by our standards back in the 1950's;
my parents didn't have a car) was the proud owner of this one. Blue too. As
a kid, I was very excited to be sitting in the passenger seat and 'float'
over the road, as I remember. Memories...

Thomas