POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ghost girl (very mild nudity) : Re: Ghost girl (very mild nudity) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:40:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ghost girl (very mild nudity)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Sep 2006 03:58:03
Message: <450fa30b$1@news.povray.org>
"Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> Right, here's an opaque version. I think this looks better - the body
> parts
> visible through the previous version *were* a little confusing. I'm not
> sure if this looks as 'ghostly', though... I think I'll have to see it in
> context! Next stop, pose.

Yes, in a sense this looks better. I have some concern about the hair
though, especially in this latest image, as it show too much the 'shell' it
is in fact. Being bald would almost look better, but that would change
totally the context.

Thomas