POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lichtenberg figure... : Lichtenberg figure... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:36:28 EDT (-0400)
  Lichtenberg figure...
From: St
Date: 18 Sep 2006 12:39:50
Message: <450ecbd6@news.povray.org>
Ok, it's not looking like one now, but the nearsest I could get to it was to
use a tree from PoV-Tree - which kind of works... (Would you believe that
little T_Glass2 tree is 119Mb?!)  :oO

 My dad used to make these when he worked at Vickers Armstrong (as it was
known in the late 60's), and painted the back black on a rectangular
version, (looked good) and then stuck them on the mantle-piece at home.
Sadly, I don't have any of them.

  Anyway, is there some function that will achieve the desired effect? I
guess something like a lightning function would do it.

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lich.jpg' (211 KB)