POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eavesdropping WIP - radiosity issues : Re: Eavesdropping WIP - radiosity issues Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eavesdropping WIP - radiosity issues
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Sep 2006 10:08:09
Message: <450ea849$1@news.povray.org>
"Jaime Vives Piqueres" <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> schreef in bericht
> Hi Thomas:
>
>   Not what you asked for, but I've a composition comment: I think the
> "eavesdropping" effect would be even better if you can make the figure
> pose more like if it were trying to hide behind the column, perhaps
> leaning on the column with the left hand?
>
>   Great work...

Thank you Jaime!! Much appreciated!!
Yes, you are right and I am working on a version where the figure is indeed
leaning on the column like you suggest. I think it was Janet who said
something in the same line a couple of wips ago. These wips were mainly to
solve the radiosity and other problems (the rope for example, which is now
solved).
I am now going to work seriously on the figure again.

Thomas