POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eavesdropping WIP - radiosity issues : Re: Eavesdropping WIP 07 - better radiosity Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eavesdropping WIP 07 - better radiosity
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 15 Sep 2006 11:06:27
Message: <450ac173@news.povray.org>
This is almost 'perfect' :-)
Still a bit of artifacts visible, but not much.
Essentially, what I have changed since the preceding render are:
increasing nearest_count to 10
increasing error_bound at 0.5 in the first pass
increasing low_error_factor to 0.9
increasing count to 250
decreasing recursion_limit to 2
decreasing brightness to 0.8 in the second pass

...and I gained a couple of hours at the first pass! So I can use that to
increase count even more.

Again, many thanks to all for your very helpful comments!!
People! listen carefully to your betters!!!  :-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Eavesdropping_wip07.jpg' (52 KB)

Preview of image 'Eavesdropping_wip07.jpg'
Eavesdropping_wip07.jpg