POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clean Slate : Re: Clean Slate Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clean Slate
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Sep 2006 10:27:55
Message: <450966eb$1@news.povray.org>
I have been looking at your panorama and I feel each time more drawn into
it. As a geologist, I am fascinated by those volcanic dykes that criss-cross
the landscape. The absence of vegetation suggests to me a world from the
Precambrian, lets say a billion years ago, before the emergence of life. I
am not sure however, if then the sky was blue as there was no oxygen yet in
the atmosphere. And the haze strongly suggests a carbon dioxide-rich
atmosphere.

Thomas