POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YAERCHSODCPWPAR : Re: YAERCHSODCPWPAR Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:33:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YAERCHSODCPWPAR
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 13 Sep 2006 14:22:38
Message: <45084c6e$1@news.povray.org>
RusHHouR wrote:
> Thought you were mad at POV-Ray and just banged your fists at the
> keyboard... ;)

I had to try something that won't straightly say RSOCP ;).

> Looks nice! Cool reflecting effect.

Like it too, thou rendering took over 8 hours with Sempron 3100+ (ok, it
might have been a bit less, if I weren't playing music, compiling
software and gaming at the same time :p).

I think I'll clean up the code a bit and post it to p.b.s-f.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net