POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eavesdropping - new WIP : Re: Eavesdropping - new WIP Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:37:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eavesdropping - new WIP
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 13 Sep 2006 10:56:22
Message: <45081c16@news.povray.org>
"Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> Just lifted the columns into the air and slipped the new floor in
> underneath
> eh? :-)

No, not really. In fact, you don't really see it because the tiles are
rather thin, but both tiles and columns are traced upon the same underlying
surface.

> Good image, by the way. I think the eavesdropper's pose still looks a
> little
> 'over-acted', but the overall scene - viewpoint, mood etc are superb. I
> look
> forward to radiosity versions!

Thank you Bill!
Yes the pose is still not good (in fact, it is not changed at all!!) I am
working on a new model, or, alternatively, I will test the presence of
another (female) person, tucking at his arm. Just to show that curiosity is
not only reserved for women ;-)  <runs away fast>

Thomas