POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eavesdropping - new WIP : Re: Eavesdropping - new WIP Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:34:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eavesdropping - new WIP
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 13 Sep 2006 10:25:31
Message: <450814db@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> schreef in bericht news:4507ff28@news.povray.org...

>      Yes, the shadow of the hat. How weird is that? Is it actually on the
> persons head??

You won!! In fact I discovered the why: In Poseray I had switched on the
no_shadow flag by mistake, before exporting to POV-Ray.

>        Very nice though, Thomas!

Thanks a lot Steve. I am now working on a radiosity version that is not too
long in rendering :-(
For the record, Without radiosity, this scene renders somewhat slower in
version 3.7, although I have a dual core pentium. I don't know why.

Thomas