POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clean Slate : Re: Clean Slate Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clean Slate
From: Ross
Date: 13 Sep 2006 09:40:57
Message: <45080a69$1@news.povray.org>
"George Pantazopoulos" <go### [at] tomyaboutpage> wrote in message

> "What would you do different with a clean slate to start over with?"
>

> Rendered on forty (40) Pentium4 3GHZ CPU's (twenty dual-core machines)
over
> the internet using my MegaPOV XRS tools :-). Render time: ~6.5hrs
>
> Command line:
> +BS32 +w1600 +h800 +a0.025 +am2 +r3
>
> Enjoy,
> George
>
> http://www.gammaburst.net

It's amazing looking, no doubt. However I think the white foam on the shores
is a little distracting. I think it looks best when it is very thing, like
on the larger body of water on the right, or on the water on the bottom
middle.

The subtle colors and shadows crossing the entire landscape are wonderful.
Who ever knew grey and brown could look so nice?

-r