POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What do you think of this guy? : What do you think of this guy? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:39:52 EDT (-0400)
  What do you think of this guy?
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 7 Sep 2006 08:54:32
Message: <45001688@news.povray.org>
I've resumed my experiments with skin textures. Here I just used a
photographic texture I found on the net. It is a sample from www.3d.sk,
which sells unfolded scans and reference photos for 3D artists. There is
no media SSS, but I created a material_map based on the same texture to
give different finishes to the different parts of the face (it's just a
BW version slightly tweaked with the Gimp).

P.S.: Yes, I know my organic modeling skills suck: that nose is really ugly!

--
Jaime

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: