POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Unknown internal error : Re: Unknown internal error Server Time
3 May 2024 23:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unknown internal error
From: Vaclav Cermak
Date: 5 Sep 2006 05:43:44
Message: <44fd46d0$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, it is my case, I noticed long delay when ending some scenes.

And yes, I got this problem with the scene abyss.pov. I observed delay
with this scene before it crashed with error. Rendered image was saved
correctly, but this behavior is a bit annoying, because I use make for
rendering more scenes and make deletes resulting file when the program
returns error status :(

VC