POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More phun with photons : Re: More phun with photons Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:35:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More phun with photons
From: Alain
Date: 1 Sep 2006 18:32:36
Message: <44f8b504@news.povray.org>
Ross nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 31/08/2006 16:05:
> "stm31415" <sam### [at] cscom> wrote in message
>> Does this object(s) have any ior to it? It does not seem like a material
>> that needs photons at all.
>>
>> It is a cool image - but I think you may be spending a large render time
> for
>> very little photonic(?) result.
>>
>> --
>> -s
>> 5TF!
>>

> I agree, i'm not sure I see any photons.

I see a lot of them! Look at the ground. Those bright spots are photons effects.
It definetly have an ior. The fact that the rockets are shells cause them to act
like divergent lences. The effect is visible in some places when you see a
shadow trough a rocket.

--
Alain
Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.