POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First foray with DAZ|Studio ... : Re: First foray with DAZ|Studio ... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:39:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First foray with DAZ|Studio ...
From: St
Date: 1 Sep 2006 15:56:43
Message: <44f8907b@news.povray.org>
"Mike Andrews" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.44f838ab2b3aef7cc717c9af0@news.povray.org...
> Hi Folks,

> So, after some fumbling around here's my first real (proto)scene.

    That's nice. It reminds me of a sci-fi film that I once watched, (early
80's(?) and I CANNOT remember what it was called), but mostly, the
background to the film was just pure white. I think I remember that you
couldn't even see the horizon line between sky and ground.

    Nice composition with this image. It looks 'right'to me.

> I must say, FlyerX deserves a lot of kudos for PoseRay... <...>

   Yep, s/he deserves a medal, that's for sure. (Thank you FX).

     ~Steve~