POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pluto For Sale : Re: Pluto For Sale Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pluto For Sale
From: Alain
Date: 28 Aug 2006 19:11:07
Message: <44f3780b@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 27/08/2006 23:00:
> Larry Hudson wrote:
>> Hmmm...  Considering the temperatures there, I don't think you would
>> call it a "summer cottage".     ;-)
>>

> Precisly wrong. There's no point travelling to a warm country in the
> middle of the summer, while everywhere is too hot. For 3-4 years, every
> summer, I've started thinking of travelling somewhere cold. Also Pluto
> would be nicely peaceful, I think.

It is prety peasfull. But there will be some problem with your internet
connection, namely latency! Something about 10 hours +-20 minutes. 5 hours for
your request to reach earth, then another 5 for the content to come back to you.
The variable depend of the relative orbital positions.

--
Alain
EVERYTHING HAS A GENDER

You may not know this but many nonliving things have a gender...

A Subway is Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.