POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pluto For Sale : Re: Pluto For Sale Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:34:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pluto For Sale
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 27 Aug 2006 19:00:34
Message: <44f22412@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:
> Hmm. I think I could buy it for a summer cottage, if the price is right.
>  Also, I'll need the seller to ensure I'll get a internet connection out
> there.

Hmmm...  Considering the temperatures there, I don't think you would
call it a "summer cottage".     ;-)

      -=- Larry -=-

Then of course, there's the old joke about a group that instead of
putting a man on the moon, they were going to put a man on the sun.
When others told them they couldn't do it because of the high
temperature, they replied that they weren't that silly, they were going
to do it at night!