POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : RFC: Wishlist/features : Re: RFC: Wishlist/features Server Time
2 May 2024 16:47:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RFC: Wishlist/features
From: Marc
Date: 26 Aug 2006 05:32:43
Message: <44f0153b$1@news.povray.org>

44edd90f$2@news.povray.org...

One option which comes back to my mind is an "Export only" option as a
checkbox in Flags/Bounding box block.
It'd allow to simply declare an object, export the declaration and use only
copies of the object either in a group, GSG or a piece of code.
I know there is a workaround : create the object, duplicate as referenced
and uncheck "Export" Box (even export box of the reference copy if you want
to  use it in a piece of code) but this creates useless objects as in the
browser as in the select tab.

I'd like a 3D spline editor as well which could export POV splines useable
in macros or pieces of code.

Marc