POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : RFC: Wishlist/features : Re: Wishlist/features Server Time
17 May 2024 03:31:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wishlist/features
From: StephenS
Date: 19 Aug 2006 09:23:37
Message: <44e710d9$1@news.povray.org>
> 2.6) I would like to have the Create/Modify/Select tabs as a separate,
> dockable and resizable, window inside Moray. Now, with large scenes, the
> view is much too narrow and difficult to overview, let alone edit.
I've stopped using the Select tab in larger scenes and go with the browse
view, this helps, but now I've lost one of my view ports. The browse view is
also not quite the same as the select tab. If I select an object in the view
port, the select tab expands to the object(this is good) the browse view
remains unchanged.

Stephen