POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : RFC: Wishlist/features : Re: Wishlist/features Server Time
6 May 2024 18:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wishlist/features
From: StephenS
Date: 17 Aug 2006 19:55:16
Message: <44e501e4@news.povray.org>
> Do any of you have any scenes that are that large for me to
> play/experiment with?
The following is a file i'm working on, Floor_plan_A.mdl. I consider it only
half, or maybe only one quarter finished. You, or anyone else, may download
this file. The website has a limited bandwidth.

ca.geocities.com/morbjectay/Floor_plan_A.zip 78kb

I will put together another zip of  udo's and plugins as time permits. None
of the udo's or plugins add much to the overall scene.

Stephen