POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : RFC: Wishlist/features : Re: Wishlist/features Server Time
6 May 2024 16:59:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wishlist/features
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 17 Aug 2006 08:23:35
Message: <44e45fc7$1@news.povray.org>
"Lutz Kretzschmar" <lut### [at] stmuccom> schreef in bericht

> 1) Fix it so that it works with POV-Ray 3.6 and later. :-)

Well, most has already been mentioned earlier. Still, one thing I am missing
is the ability to export meshes to other formats, like .obj, .sia, or
.wings. But just .obj would already be fine.
The reason is that - while Moray isgreat for building oblects rapidly, I
prefer (and others perhaps too) to do serious mesh editing in Silo or
Wings3D where I can manipulate the mesh around easily. So, direct export or
export through Poseray, would be really an improvement.

Thomas