POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eavesdropping (WIP) : Re: Eavesdropping (WIP) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:13:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eavesdropping (WIP)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 12 Aug 2006 03:29:13
Message: <44dd8349@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> schreef in bericht
 For most, a pc is just a tool. In my youth I had a lot to do with
> maintaining them. But now it's just like my car. I look under the bonnet
> and check that the engine is still there:-) I do check the oil, tyres anti
> virus is up to date etc. but that's all.

Yes indeed, and a great tool too.
What I don't like is the possibility that meddling in some parts may have
unexpected consequences elsewhere. Indeed, this is much less likely nowadays
than in the past, but still...

Thomas