POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Speaking of optical illusions... : Re: Speaking of optical illusions... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:26:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of optical illusions...
From: Darren New
Date: 11 Aug 2006 18:28:23
Message: <44dd0487$1@news.povray.org>
stm31415 wrote:
> That would be true if we knew everything about the brain to begin with.

I knew when I posted that that someone would bring that up. The
difference, however, is that anything simple enough to talk about in a
layman's text isn't likely to be wrong in details simplified enough to
be so presented. That is, the author isn't writing about anything
complex enough that it's liklely to be the cutting-edge of knowlege.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     This octopus isn't tasty. Too many