POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Simple radiosity scene, with questionable results : Re: Simple radiosity scene, with questionable results Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Simple radiosity scene, with questionable results
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 8 Aug 2006 09:18:10
Message: <44d88f12$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Ken:

   It's seems not that bad to me, but indeed it can be better. First, to
control the color spill, just use gray_threshold. For more defined
shadows, error_bound should be lower and nearest count perhaps higher.
In the other hand, I don't think you need moire than 2 bounces, 3 at
most (recursion_limit).

   Hope this helps...

--
Jaime