POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The letter, progressing. : Re: The letter, progressing. Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The letter, progressing.
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 24 Jul 2006 03:40:05
Message: <44c47955$1@news.povray.org>
"RusHHouR" <gee### [at] mailnu> schreef in bericht

> Next steps will also probably be to add some decorations and titles to a
> few
> of the books. And some kind of decoration to the wall. Perhaps also a
> chair,
> a photograph, a feathered pen, a window, media(!?).... :) Well, I better
> start!
>
> Any comments would spur me thow.. ;)

Very nice indeed.

You know there are a couple of macro's around for making books (with
titles)?
There is one by Gilles Tran:
http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/sources07.htm
The other is by Sonya Roberts: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1022/